This website collects some personal data of its users.
Data controller: Maurizio Mannini
Via di Sotto, 42 – 50145 Florence (FI) – VAT: 05192950482
Email address of the holder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of collected data
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The owner processes personal data of the users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the processing by the owner. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on the processing of Personal Data. You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. Should one of the transfers described above take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority. At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
User data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Access to accounts on third party services, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Displaying content from external platforms and Optimization and distribution of traffic. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Facebook permissions required by this Website
The basic information of the User registered on Facebook which normally include the following Data: id, name, image, gender and language of localization and, in some cases, the “Friends” of Facebook. If the User has publicly made additional Data available, these will be available.
Provides access to the list of all pages that the User has marked with Facebook Like function.